Keep projects moving smoothly with Task and Project Management Software tools. Your team has instant access to the documents, directions, communications, and deadlines they need to complete their assigned tasks and projects.
JobTraQ’s dashboard gives everyone in the organization the information needed to do their jobs.
- Primary tabs for easy navigation
- Sidebar for critical alerts
- Easily create new data points, timers, and reports
- Quick access to a user’s responsibilities and data
Project Task List
Management to team members can easily see their top priorities & tasks that are overdue or in danger of becoming overdue.
- Display and sort by any field
- Batch edit to quickly change a large number of tasks and projects
- Drag and drop organization
- Collaborate easily with team members
See daily, weekly, or monthly calendar view. Easily see additional scheduling opportunities, and keeping everyone fully utilized.
- Easy to collaborate with other team members
- Recurring tasks
- Role based permissions
- Individual tasks with associated time spent
Custom Forms & Record Types
Administrators can create any number of custom task types that can drag and drop to configure, capture or show key information.
- Custom field capabilities
- Drag and drop configured
- Show information from 3rd party systems
- Embed “Mashup” pages and links to other systems
Automatically or manually create new tasks at specified times through recurring task feature.
- Specify recur rules
- Can kickoff simple or powerful workflows
- Seed entire dynamically created projects
- Tasks can repeat any number of times
Daily Task Email Summaries
JobTraQ helps each user plan their work for the day with the Daily Task Summary email. Every morning this email is sent to users alerting them to their tasks.
- Highlights current tasks
- Highlights tasks due today
- Warns of overdue tasks
- Team summary email sent to each manager
Task Based Email Notifications
When a user makes a change in a task, an email is automatically sent to all team members associated with the task. These emails can also be sent to customers and interested 3rd parties.
- Contains summary, task details, time log, and attached files
- Automatically sent
- Send to people outside the company
Schedule Reminders & Checkpoint Warnings
Scheduled tasks and appointments can send reminders to all attendees at set intervals before the scheduled start time. Tasks that have specific checkpoints to completion can send warning emails if those checkpoints are not achieved.
- Automated emails
- Never forget with scheduled reminders
- Management is always on top of team members progress
Create Tasks from Emails & Web Forms
JobTraQ also accepts tasks from incoming emails and simplified web forms. Ideal for helpdesks and any other teams that frequently receive requests from external users.
- Web form submissions automatically become tasks in the system
- Quickly start new tasks from sending an email to JobTraQ
- Automated workflow based routing of new tasks
- Permission controlled direct assignment of tasks