Do you want to join a strong team at one of the best places to work in Frederick County?
Swift Software is looking for an Executive Assistant to support our CEO. We offer a great compensation and benefits package and a work environment which values honesty, transparency and dedication. We invest in our people, because they are what makes us who we are.
We demand excellence, discipline and great customer skills. We reward hard work and dedication. We want the best, and we won’t settle for less, because our clients are used to getting excellence and we intend to keep it that way.
This EA role will be responsible for providing high-level, direct support to the CEO of Swift Software. If you are a high performing Executive Assistant with strong calendar management including meeting arrangements and multitasking skills this position may be for you. Responsibilities include:
- Ensuring effective and efficient delivery of strategic and operational initiatives
- Maintaining well-organized data & files and effectively coordinate shifting and ever-changing priorities
- Responding to incoming calls promptly, professionally and courteously as well as taking detailed and accurate messages
- Researching and following-up with various sales process support activities including but not limited to quote development and writing communications to prospects on behalf of the CEO
- Assisting with PowerPoint presentations and Excel spreadsheets by producing and organizing information for the CEO
- Anticipating opportunities to increase efficiency of workflow and improve overall operational success
Compensation & Benefits
We pay for the best, with a great salary and more!
- Salary for this position is between $55,000 and $70,000 depending on qualifications and experience
- 401(k) with matching
- Employee profit sharing plan
- Heavily subsidized healthcare for you and your family, including dental and vision coverage
- Health Savings Account with a 2-for-1 contribution match up to IRS limits
- 24 days of flexible PTO per year
To apply: send your resume to email@example.com